Mechanical, electrical, chemical, metallurgical, Information Technology and industrial.
- Candidates currently in Grade 12 who have obtained at least a 70% (depending on the university requirements) in Grade 11 for both Mathematics and Physical Science. An aggregate of at least a 60% is also required for the rest of the Grade 11 subjects.
- Candidates who have completed Grade 12 with the minimum symbols as above.
- Full registration, tuition and residence fees including meals.
- A cash amount for miscellaneous expenses.
- A personal computer allowance is provided in the first academic year.
Agreement – A bursary agreement is applicable.
Duration – Four years.
Application – A complete CV with Grade 11/12 results and ID.
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 28 February 2013
To apply for any of our bursary opportunities please forward your application to:
The Resourcing Officer
ArcelorMittal South Africa
PO Box 2
Fax: 016 889 3300