Closing Date: 31 August 2013
Participate in a one year learnership in the banking and microfinance sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
Are you currently not permanently employed and younger than 30 years? Have you completed Grade 12 and seek to gain experience in the banking sector? Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image? Note that you may not be registered for full or part-time studies while on the Learnership.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of
- 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 as at 1 February 2014
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2014 to 31 Dec 2014
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A monthly allowance of R3 500 will be paid to the successful applicants. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership
How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE Apply from 15 July 2013 by:
Visiting www.kelly.co.za and download the application form OR dialing 011 269 8858 for a form to be faxed to you OR e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a form. Fax, E-mail or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 31 August 2013.
Interviews will be conducted from August to October 2013.
Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of October 2013, should assume that their application was unsuccessful. Employment equity targets will apply.
The BANKSETA welcomes applications by learners with disabilities. The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.
Comments are closed.