Maybe this chance is waited by you who want to apply for qualified learnership program. BankSeta currently is offering letsema learnership for everyone who have completed their grade 12 and no more than 30 years old.
• You need a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 60% AND a pass in Accounting OR Mathematics/Maths Literacy.
• Provide Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
• Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
• Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution,
• Only South African Citizens will be considered.
Send your application no more than 31 August 2012
You can visit Kelly website at www.kelly.co.za and downloading an application form here
Call at 011 269 8858 for a form to be faxed or emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a form.
Photo by SAEP Cape Town