Datacentrix is providing a career opportunity to a young individual in the field of Computing and Information technology. This will provide applications with a large variety of skills and workplace experience which will give them the chance to learn and become more employable in the future. Candidates who complete this one-year learnership will quality as Office Admin Assistants.
The qualification offered is the NQF level 3 End user Computing. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to shine.
Who can apply for this role:
- Must have Matrix Certificate with an interest in working around an Office environment and living with a disability.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 to 35
- Previously disadvantaged
- Start immediately
- Living with a disability
The following must be provided when you apply:
- Certified copy of Grade 12/Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document
- Any other certificates
How to apply:
Please forward your application to: Nthabiseng Semenya.
The closing date is 30th November 2012.
If you have not been contacted within one (01) month of the closing date of this advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fax: 086 7544598.
Please make sure you forward through all relevant details if you wish to apply for this Learnership.