Healthchek International is a nonprofit organisation that focuses on health and capacity building. Healthchek International offers learnership opportunity, based in Johannesburg. This is a learnership opportunity with fully paid studies in bookkeeping and office administration. Job functions and training will be provided.
* Completion of qualification;
* Completion of the monthly and annual bookkeeping function;
* Junior and assistant accounting functions;
* Completion of SARS returns;
* Preparation and analysis of financial statements.
* Minimum completion of a Grade 10.
Successful candidates will beneficiate with a paid professional education, certificate/diploma and expertise. Also they will gain support and guidance towards reaching their professional goals.
To apply, submit your CV to the Healthchek International at email@example.com. Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal. For more information and about Healthchek International: Tel: 011 331 6569.
Healthchek International website is not operational. For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.