Closing Date: 30 August 2013
Department: Community Services
- The potential interns must have matric
- A p6st matric Diploma or Degree from an accredited educational institution will be an advantage.
- preference will be given to interns residing within the Lesedi Municipal Area
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
The learner will also receive training on:
- An overview of the fundamental processes, legal and policy framework
- An appropriate development intervention, designs and communication principles
- Organisational structure, human resource and other institutional arrangements
- A detailed workshop on how to plan and implement the budget of the municipality
- A detailed guidance on how to conduct a strategic planning and how to prepare an operational plan that links to strategic planning with effective implementation.
Enquiries: kindly contact Mrs Willemien Lourens (HR Manager) or Mr Babi Mohale on 016 340 4397 at the HR section tor any clarity with regards to the above mentioned positions.
Should a candidate be appointed and decline appointment; such candidate may be held liable for advertising costs. If applicants have not been contacted within 1 MONTH from the closing date they can assume that their applications have been unsuccessful. Applicants should hand in their CV at the Department Corporate Services: HR Section, OR fax a comprehensive CV to 086 643 5251 for the attention of the HR Manager before or on closing date Friday: 30 AUGUST 20 (before 12:00pm)
Comments are closed.