Metropolitan Health invites unemployed graduates, including Persons with Disabilities, to apply for Internship opportunities.
The Internship programme is for 12 months and provides interns with practical work experience within the MH business. Successful completion of the programme may lead to permanent employment. The Internship seeks graduates with degrees/diplomas.
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Acquiring the relevant practical experience
- Completing logbooks for workplace based learning
- Competing the internship programme and attending all identified courses
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the medical scheme industry
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities
- Acquiring knowledge of company products
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
The applicant should meet these requirements:
- Completed diploma/degree in the relevant field or requiring experiential learning
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- Be South African citizens
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Must not be studying full-time
- Must not have been unduly terminated from an internship previously
- Competencies Required
- Assertive and good communication skills
- Ability to access and use information
- Customer service oriented
- Innovation and Creativity
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy
- Problem-solving abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Additional Information
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
Please note that this vacancy is not open to Recruitment Agencies
How to Apply
Should you experience any technical problems when uploading your CV please contact Helpdesk on 021 940 5169 or Noyise Notiki at 021 480 2769
Comments are closed.