From the Provider:
Type of students:
- Learners currently in Grade 12
- Learners that completed Grade 12
- Students registering for first-year
- Students already registered with a recognised university (i.e. currently in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year or post-graduate study)
- Aggregate of 65%
- To meet university entrance criteria for degree studies
- Undergraduate degree with registered universities of the Council of Higher
- Universities of Technologies for IT and property-related qualifications only
- Undergraduate degree with registered universities of the Council of Higher Education
Universities of Technologies for IT and property-related qualifications only
- Must be in financial need
- Must be ‘smart with heart’
- Must have leadership potential
- Must be wanting to study full-time; no part-time studies will be considered
- Consideration will also be given to certain qualifications within the Arts discipline
- Bridging programmes are excludedHow to Apply:
Bursary allocations are aligned with Nedbank’s transformation objectives, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When applying, submit a copy of your Grade 11/12 or university results.
Kindly download, print, complete and sign the budget analysis form and ensure you email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with a completed and signed budget analysis form will be considered.