This is a great opportunity for a short-term sale learnership at The South African Breweries LTD, the location is the Egoli region. Having a career in sales means you’ll have experience in marketing, customer communication and much more. Regardless of what your future endeavors are, a sales Learnership would be a great starting point and will certainly help you build your talking and people skills.
Requirements for this role:
- A passion and drive for Sales / Marketing
- Ability to demonstrate selling skills (Liquor preferred)
- Understanding elements of product quality
- Understanding of market segments
- Mobility to be deployed in other regions once you receive experience
- A recognised, applicable & completed diploma/degree from a tertiary institution
- A valid driver’s license
What does this role involve:
- Maximize sales volume and market share in the liquor market
- Provide excellent customer service
- Sales administration
- Influence consumer tastes in liaison with customers by exposing them to brands and assistance with merchandising
Additional information from advertiser:
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
(Please be advised that short-listed candidates will be required to undergo psychological assessments).
How to apply:
To apply and view more information regarding specifics of the role please click HERE.