SAB Miller has a Packaging Learnership for April 2014 now available. All the details regarding this opportunity including application details can be found below.
From the Employer:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging Department. The successful applicants are expected to start on the 01st June 2013.
To provide an opportunity for 12 people to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Midrand Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teamsOutput and Accountability
A Learner ship is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learner ship are:
1. A Learner ship leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
2. The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
3. The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
4. Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 08 April 2013
Location: ABI Midrand Manufacturing