Sasol offers the following learnership opportunities to youngsters with a good technical mind-set learnerships in Secunda and Sasolburg.
Have you always wanted to work for a world class organisation where you can earn while you learn?
Sasol wants to train and develop learners to become a qualified Artisan according to the requirements of the Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA).
Required outputs: Functional
- Execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result
- Actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and
- implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices
- Ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are
- adhered to
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training underground in accordance to Mining Qualification Authority requirements
Ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English/Business English passed
- Physical/Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol)
Additional requirements include:
- relevant experience (advantageous)
- good communication skills
- a proactive approach
- ability to use initiative
- team player, as well as an independent worker
- proficiency in English
- a valid driver’s licence (preferable)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.